Customized UN certification valid for all modes of transport
Starting from the features of the products you have to transport, we provide technical service support in order to achieve the UN certification for your packagings:
We provide UN certification for the products as follows
- Fibreboard boxes 4G / 4GV
- Plywood boxes 4D / 4DV
- Steel boxes 4A
- Steel drums 1A1 / 1A2
- Plastic drums 1H1 / 1H2
- Steel jerricans 3A1 / 3A2
- Plastic jerricans 3H1 / 3H2
- Plastic woven bags 5H1 / 5H2 / 5H3
- Plastic film bags 5H4
- Textile bags 5L1 / 5L2 / 5L3
- Paper bags 5M1 / 5M2
- Light gauge metal packagings 0A1
- Plastic (13H), textile (13L), paper (13M),
flexible IBC (Big Bag/FIBC)
UN certification in 45/60 days.
UN certifications are valid for all Regulations:
- by road ADR
- by rail RID
- by inland waterways ADN
- by sea IMDG
- by air ICAO / IATA
Our certificate is suitable for the transport of dangerous goods by road ADR, by rail RID, by inland waterway ADN, by sea IMDG, by air ICAO / IATA.
The certificate has no deadline, it is only subordinated to an annual renewal issued as a result of the positive outcome of the production control prescribed by the Regulations:
- ADR / RID / ADN 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.3
- IMDG 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.3
- IATA 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.2
Have you checked whether the packaging you are using has a valid UN certification for all shipping modes?
For info don’t hesitate to contact us at:+39 02 218 71 585 / +39 02 455 06 456
In addition, we provide testing assistance in various areas, materials analysis, transportation and climate simulation, consumer food packs, nitric acid test for chemical compatibility, etc.