If you want to buy one or more products shown on this web site, you can select them one by one, adding them to your shopping cart. Once you have selected all the items you want to purchase, you can close your shopping cart and submit the order. At this point you will see a summary page of your selected product, their price and the option for delivery by courier or collect from you. You’ll have to choose the preferred solution for delivery, transport and payment method.
To send your order you will have to follow the wizard.
Your order will be considered as a purchase contract proposal addressed to Serpac for the products listed, each considered individually. When we receipt your order, we will automatically send an e-mail to take charge of the order (“Confirmation Order E-mail “) that does not constitute acceptance of your offer to purchase. By sending Confirmation Order E-mail we will only confirm that we had received the order and submitted it to the process of verifying data and availability of the products you required. The sales contract with Serpac will end only when we send you a separate e-mail of acceptance of your purchase offer that will also contain information related to the shipment of the product and the expected date of delivery (“Confirmation Shipping E-mail”). You agree to receive invoices in electronic format that will be sent by e-mail.
1. General Information
- The present general conditions of sale govern the sale of products through the E-commerce www.serpac.it and can be changed at any time and any changes will be effective immediately;
- All prices do not include VAT;
- Serpac srl promptly inform via email when the product is not available;
- Serpac srl will not be responsible for any damage caused by the inability to deliver the goods;
- The sale is protected by all rights concerning transactions by mail and electronically.
2. How to Buy
Purchases can be made through our E-commerce (using the conditions of sale set out in this document for this purchase method) or if you prefer via FAX (number +39 02 269 52 031) filling out the specific form (fax form), or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), specifying the billing and shipping details, the VAT number or tax identification number and the mode of payment.
It is mandatory to monitor and report immediately in writing to Serpac srl any error otherwise all information contained in the order confirmation will be considered correct. To purchase products from the website you need to make a prior registration which will be signed in the first order by clicking the appropriate button.
Personal details and telephone numbers will asked. After the registration you will receive an email to confirm, through the link, your registration.
3. Method of payment to purchase through the E-commerce
- Credit card: you can pay with VISA, VISA Electron, PostePay, Mastercard, Carta Aura, American Express and Diners.
- Bank transfer in advance, payable to:
UNICREDIT BANCA, Agenzia Segrate (MI)
CIN: R – ABI: 02008 – CAB: 20600 – C/C 000040480017 – IBAN:IT65R0200820600000040480017
BIC SWIFT: UNCRITM1257
For payment by bank transfer the time of receiving payment are 1/3 working days. The goods will not leave before the receipt of the bank transfer (any receipts sent by fax and / or email will not be taken into account).
4. Payment by credit card
The system guarantees the confidentiality of data, you are sure that the data of your credit card are passing on the Internet in a confidential manner.
5. Delivery method in Italy
- For orders below € 150,00 shipping fee are € 11,00;
- For orders over € 150,00 free shipping.
- The order is taken charge the same day you do it and it will be shipped the next working day.
- Shipments are made at our discretion between carriers available. Usually we use a courier between DHL and Bartolini who deliver between 24/48 hours for labels, marks, panels, placards and in about 3/5 days for other goods. Serpac srl will not be responsible for any delays caused by events directly or indirectly controlled.
- For payment by credit card the order is immediate.
- For payments by advanced bank transfer the goods will be shipped as soon as we will receive notification of the payment by the bank.
- After 5 days from receipt the goods, reports of anomalies related to the transport or the contents of the shipment will not be accepted.
Any complaint must be addressed to Serpac srl – via Monza 21-20090 Segrate (MI) by registered letter with return receipt.
7. Return of goods
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product received you can exchange with another of the same amount, within 10 (ten) days from receipt of goods, making request with the appropriate form downloadable from the website, and returning the goods replacement within 15 (fifteen) days from receive the Return Authorization Code (CAR) from our Customer Service. The goods must be returned in their original packaging and resalable with the purchase document. The returned and replacing goods travel at the risk and expense of the purchaser and the demand for replacement will be accepted only after the verification of the condition of the goods and their packagings. If the condition of the goods or the packagings are not intact, Serpac srl will return the goods to the original sender without recognizing anything, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
Serpac srl does not guarantee that the products delivered are equal to those shown in the Site, the composition, the color, the shape of goods may change without notice and may differ from the pictures published without compromising the features outlined in the technical data sheet. Serpac srl guarantees the integrity of the packaging material of the products upon delivery, any tampering of the package must be reported to the carrier at the time of the withdrawal, otherwise it will not be accepted complaints. In the event that the product is not in accordance with its essential characteristics, and there has been no tampering of the package, Serpac srl will replace this product with a new supply within the period provided for above.
9. Limitation of Liability
By using the website www.serpac.it the user is responsible for the use and assumes all risks. Serpac srl is not responsible for errors or omissions within this website or any website to which you can refer or link. Serpac srl will not be liable for any special incidental, direct or indirect, of any kind, for any damage resulting from loss of use, data or profits, or that emerge or are in connection with the use, communication or connection of the information here. The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or other. Checks and corrections to the information are made periodically. Serpac may make improvements or corrections to the information on the website at any time. The user is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any information provided through this website. Serpac srl does not guarantee that the site will never undergo interruptions or that it will be error free.
10. Link to websites of third parties
The links on the website provide access to other sites. Serpac srl is not responsible for the content on linked sites because they are not under the control of Serpac srl.
Who makes use of the products and services offered by Serpac srl agree that any dispute is settled by the Court of Milan.